old book pages
Sizzix Fresh Vintage flower dies by Eileen Hull (coming soon)
blue and white crepe paper
white tissue paper
silver pipe cleaners
Sizzix Eclips machine
Starter & Rockin Janie Cartridge
- Clean and sand edges of windows. Rub stain or ink over sanded edges for shabby look.
- Tear out pages from an old wedding etiquette book. Mod Podge pages to back side of glass, varying position of pages for interest. Tear strips if necessary to cover all areas of the glass. Use a brayer to work bubbles out and make paper smooth.
- Write message on ribbon with calligraphy marker. Embellish ribbon with Fresh Vintage flowers cut from crepe paper and tissue paper in various colors. Add bling, silver leaves and stacked book page hearts. Hot glue flowers and other embellishments to ribbon.
- Cut out desired heart shapes using Eclips die cut machine. Cut a slit in each heart from the bottom point to the middle of the heart. Put a piece of double sided tape on the bottom left side of the point. Fold flaps into center and trim off extra pieces to form a 3D heart.
- With a silver pen, write the name of each guest and their table number. Adhere to window with glue dots.
- Arrange hearts in alphabetical order leaving the names visible at the bottom of the heart.
- Enjoy the event! We sure did. :-)