To view the hop, you can click on the Fresh Vintage blinkie on the sidebar. This will take you around to all of the designers on the hop OR you can click on the linky party below for a look at all the projects. To see projects that have already been posted, visit the page above titled "Sizzix Blog Hops". For a chance to win this die, answer the question about today's hop on the Oh My Crafts blog today.
The die we are all working with today is Flower, Layers #9. This is such a versatile die! I have made flowers cut from all kinds of fun materials:
- book pages
- old maps
- sheet music
- fabric, fleece
- ledger paper
- coffee filter
- bubble wrap
- soda cans... the list goes on...
Let's see what our designers have created for you today!
I made a quick and easy headband from fleece.
- Buy a premade headband in desired size and color.
- Cut a piece of fleece 6" x 12" and fold over. Run piece through Big Shot and flower die, yielding 2 of each flower sizes.
- Layer flower pieces on top of each other staggering petals so they lay in different positions.
- With needle and thread, sew all layers together. Secure In the middle with a button.
- Cut leaves from green fleece and position as desired around flower.
- Sew a piece of elastic to back of flower. Wrap around headband to measure and stitch to other side, forming a loop to slide over headband and make it interchangeable.
fleece, headband, needle and thread, elastic