I used the ScoreBoard Pro Cone die which I covered with pretty papers from the IOD Devotion collection at Creative Imaginations.
- Coat the 12" x 12" piece of matboard with spray adhesive, then add the paper on top. With paper side facing the die, cut the cone using Big Shot Pro machine.
- Adhere red glitter gift wrap to a piece of scrap matboard and cut four scalloped edges for the cone.
- Cut a tag using the "For You" tag from the Sweet Treats for You Sizzlit set (coming next month from the Sweet Treats collection) from kraft paper and back it with red paper.
- Assembly is so quick! Run a line of strong double sided adhesive down the edge of the flap of the cone and adhere to the opposing side.
- If desired, add a ruffle of crepe paper around the inside of the cone. Paper shred may be added inside to anchor the stems.
- The flowers are made using the Bigz Hydrangea & Borders die (also coming very soon!)